In Kissimmee, mold is extremely common as Florida has the perfect moisture-filled, humid environment for mold to flourish. Mold spores are virtually everywhere, carried into a home or business via clothes, pets, air vents, or more. All it takes is for a mold spore to come into contact with moisture or water to quickly grow in as little as 24 to 48 hours. Addressing mold as soon as it is suspected or confirmed is vital to mitigate further damage to a property’s structure and to protect the health of those in the home or business.
Pro Master Cleaning Restoration has a staff of fully-qualified and certified mold inspectors and technicians to address any mold damage or mold remediation needs. We understand what is required to contain and mitigate any mold issues. Our mold damage experts also understand the difference between mold removal and remediation. We offer free visual inspections to survey the mold growth and source. Once mold is tested for and confirmed, our technicians will create a plan to remediate the mold, repair the mold source and restore the any areas suffering mold damage.
The Mold Remediation Process
- Once we have been contacted for potential mold damage, our team will arrive on site and begin a free visual inspection to determine the necessary equipment and steps.
- There are different types of mold, some may be evidently visual, while others may need further inspection and testing. Further mold testing may be required, however, our team may be able to determine whether there is in fact moisture or water damage present. Should there be any water or moisture, mold may very well be present.
- Containment is an absolute must during the mold remediation process. Properly securing the affected areas will ensure that the mold does not spread and cause further damage. Multiple areas may need to be isolated based on the extent of contamination.
- Mold remediation will involve filtering the air within the affected area with what we call “air scrubbers”. This will ensure that any mold spores are effectively removed and filtered, leaving cleaner, healthier air.
- We will clean any infested areas with specialized cleaning agents that will help in further growth. Building materials, furniture, and other contents will be inspected for contamination and may require further cleaning or disposal.
- Based on where the mold damage is found and the severity, restoration and repair will be required. If in the mold remediation process, removing baseboards, drywall, or flooring was imperative to identifying and remediating the mold, replacement will occur.
If you suspect your home or business is suffering from mold, call our mold remediation experts at Pro Master Cleaning Restoration, (407) 933-0808.
We are proud to serve the Kissimmee, Poinciana, St. Cloud, Hunters Creek, Celebration and Orlando area.